Sweet and sour prawns, mango and avocado
For a highly coloured presentation, we suggest you this recipe of organic prawns rice, mango and avocado, sweet and sour sauce. For more originality, you can place 3 or 4 prawns on mini skewers.
For 4 persons
180g of raw organic prawns tails
300g of Thai rice
2 spoons of concentrated tomato
50g of brown sugar
1 red bell pepper
15cl of olive oil
Some small skewers for an original presentation
1. Thaw the prawns the day before or soak them in water for 1 hour.
2. Peel the mangos and cut them into strips. Do the same for the avocado.
3. Chop the tomatoes, the bell pepper and mix with the concentrated tomato, the sugar, the vinegar and the oil and season.
4. Cook the sticky rice.
5. Season the prawns and brown approximately 5 minutes.
6. Dress on plates the rice with the mangos and the avocado, then add the prawns and the sweet and sour sauce. For more originality, we advise you to place 3 or 4 prawns on mini skewers.