Grilled salmon with potatoes and white cheese
Prepare your salmon fillets very easily with this healthy and light recipe which can be savour during all seasons. Served with potatoes and some white cream with herbs, you will spend an excellent lunch or dinner.
For 4 persons
2 tablespoons of salt flower
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
100g of spelt (ready to be cooked)
1 yellow bell pepper
4 trusses tomatoes
The juice of a lemon
10cl of olive oil
Oregano, salt and pepper
1. Thaw and wipe the salmon fillets. Mix 2 tablespoons of salt flower with a tablespoon of brown sugar, then add some pepper (approximately 2 turns of pepper mill). Cover the salmon fillets with this preparation, and let marinate in the fridge for 4hours.
2. Cut in pieces the onion, the zucchini, the bell pepper, then cook 5 to 6 minutes in a frying pan with a bit of oil. Cut in pieces the tomatoes and add to the mix vegetables-spelt. Season with the lemon juice, the olive oil, some salt and pepper.
3. Finally, rinse and whip the salmon fillets, then brown with olive oil 1 to 2 minutes each side.
4. Cook the spelt in a large volume of salted water approximately 15minutes. Once the spelt is cooked, drain and let cool off. You can off course replace the spelt with rice or tagliatelle.
5. Serve everything in a deep plate with a bit of fresh oregano.