Haddock papillot and its vegetables
The papillot associate taste and lightness and offer a striking presentation! The haddock papillot garnished with vegetables is quick and simple to prepare and above all has very law calories! An ideal dish for summer period.
1. Thaw the haddock backs as indicated on the packaging and wipe them.
2. Cut the zucchinis and the carrots in slices and cook them in boiling salted water, then cool off.
3. Cut the tomatoes in two and the stalk celery in slices.
4. Dispose each haddock backs on a large aluminum or baking foil, add the carrots, zucchinis, cherry tomatoes and celery, then a dash of oil and a bit of lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and close the papillot by lating space to the ingredients.
5. In a frying pan, warm up the orange juice until the obtention of a syrup. Let cool off a few seconds, then add the cream and the rest of lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Cook the papillots in the oven to 220°C or to the barbecue for 12-14 minutes.
7. Open the papillots and add the cream preparation, decorate with some pesto and some basil.