Saffron risotto, King Size Prawns and green asparagus
Who says spring, says asparagus season! To vary pleasures, we offer you a delicious risotto recipe. The asparagus can be perfetly associated to the prawns for the pleasure of your taste buds!
For 4 persons:
250g of cooked King Size Prawns Ecuador
320g of risotto rice
10cl of dry white wine
60g of shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
50cl of fish broth
5 pistils de safran
1 bunch of green asparagus
1 red onion
½ bunch of chives
2 tablespoons of thick or liquid cream
1. Boil the fish fumet and keep it warm to moisten the risotto.
2. Thaw the prawns as indicated on the packaging.
3. Cook the green asparagus in a large volume of salted water 4 to 5 minutes, then cool off in ice-cold water. Drain and cut the asparagus in pieces.
4. Brown the shallots thinly chopped with olive oil 1 minute over low heat, add the rice and the saffron. Let brown over low heat, stir regularly for 2 minutes.
5. Add the white wine and let evaporate over high heat.
6. Once the rice has absorbed all the liquid, add a bit of fish fumet and let absorb, and repeat the operation during 14 minutes, then stop the cooking and set aside.
7. Add the shredded Parmesan cheese in the risotto, stir delicately, add the thick cream, then the asparagus and let stew over low heat for 2 minutes.
8. Brown the prawns in olive oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
9. Dress the risotto on warm deep plates, add a few Parmesan shavings, the prawns as well as a bit of red onions and the chives on top, you can serve.