Salmon papillots with potatoes and orange fresh cream
Escal offers you a recipe as simple as delicious to prepare with the inevitable device of the summer: the barbecue! Season with a cream perfumed with orange and lemon, these salmon fillets cook in a few minutes in their papillote while keeping their nice consistency.
1. Thaw and season the salmon fillets with some salt and pepper.
2. Cook the potatoes in water for 40minutes. Once they are cooled off, cut some large slices.
3. Dispose the salmon fillets in some large aluminum foil leaves, add a few potatoes, a dash of olive oil then close by letting some space to the ingredients.
4. Cook the papillotes in the barbecue to 220°C for 12-14minutes.
5. In a pot, reduce by three quarters the juice of 3 oranges, let cool off and incorporate the cream and the lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
6. Open the papillotes and ad this mix. Decorate with orange slices and some chives before savouring.