Glasses of salted and sweet prawns
Nothing better than a nice presentation in glasses to sublime your summer tables! This nice coloured presentation of prawns, fresh cheese, mango, zucchinis, tomatoes, citruses and basil is a real delight.
For 4 persons
10 cherry tomatoes
200g of fresh cheese
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 pink grapefruits
1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
1 teaspoon of orange jam
1 bunch of basil
Salt, pepper, red pepper.
1. Thaw the prawns the day before or 1h in water.
2. Peel the mango and cut it into small cubes. Cut the zucchinis and the cherry tomatoes.
3. Season the fresh cheese with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Mix the olive oil with the vinegar and the jam.
5. Collect the zest and the flesh of the pink grapefruits, add the zest to the vinaigrette.
6. Drain and wipe the prawns, then mix them with the vegetables and the sauce, the grapefruit’s flash and the basil.
7. Dress half of the preparation in a glass, add a layer of fresh cream and complete with the rest of the preparation.