Surprise your family and your guest this summer with a cannelloni seafood recipe with spinaches and ricotta. Served with a small salad, this typical Italian dish will make with no doubt sensation on your summer table!
For 4 persons
400g of seafood
150g of ricotta
50g of shredded Parmesan cheese
250g of cooked spinaches
8g of curcuma
1 bunch of coriander
The juice of a lemon
30cl of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (th 6).
2. Thaw, wash and drain the seafood.
3. Mix the cooked spinaches with the ricotta and the half of the Parmesan cheese, the curcuma, the coriander and the lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper.
4. In an oiled frying pan, cook the seafood over high hit for 2 minutes. Then, mix the seafood with the filling.
5. Garnish the cannelloni, sprinkle with the rest of Parmesan cheese and place in the oven for approximately 10minutes.
6. Remove the cannelloni from the oven and serve with a salad.