Discover a revisited French lambs or beef stew elaborated by the blogger Sandra from “Cuisine Addict”. A sea recipe both gourmand and light which use the Escal’s seafood cocktail as well as the organic salmon fillets. A dietetic recipe and full flavors which is going to be enjoy by all the family for sure!
1. Peel the vegetables and cur them into pieces of the same size. Chop thinly the onion. Wash the mushrooms and cut them into strips. Cut the fish into large dices.
2. Warm up a casserole with a bit of oil and brown the onions. Add the turnips, the potatoes and the carrots and let cook for 15 minutes over low heat by stirring regularly.
3. Pour the fish fumet in the casserole, bring to boil and add the fish pieces, the seafood and the mushrooms, lower the heat, cover and let simmer for 10minutes.
4. In a bowl, whip the fresh cream with the egg yolk. Remove all the ingredients from the casserole thanks to a skimmer and set aside. Pour the cooking juice preparation and let thicken.
5. Put back all the ingredients in the casserole, rectify the seasoning and reheat for 2 minutes.