Tuna steaks and vegetables wok
A colourful dish for all connoisseurs in wok! Our tuna steaks are served with fresh vegetables, a sauce with soy sauce and sesame oil. A light and healthy dish, ideal for daily cooking. To enjoy as a light dinner or as a main dish with rice.
For 4 persons
4 albacore tuna steak
200g of broccolis
100g of leeks
200g of carrots
1 red pepper
4cl of colza oil
1 squeezed garlic clove
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
1 tablespoon of chopped fresh coriander
1 teaspoon of salt flower
1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
1. Thaw the steaks as indicated on the packaging, salt and pepper then set aside.
2. For the deglazing sauce: chop thinly the onions, then in a bowl mix with the soy sauce, the oyster sauce, the sesame oil, the garlic and the coriander.
3. Cut the pepper and the carrots in thin julienne thanks to a Mandolin. Then slice the leek and the broccolis in thin pieces.
4. Warm up the olive oil in a large frying pan or in a wok, brown the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes over high heat, deglaze with the sauce and add the salt flower.
5. In another frying pan, cook the tuna 2 to 3 minutes over high heat and serve with the vegetables, sparkle with sesame seeds.