Prawns avocado crepes
The crepes can be declined indefinitely, light or more copious, salted or sweet… we offer you an original recipe composed with prawns, cream cheese, avocado and mimolette. A real delight!
1. Thaw and drain the prawns.
2. Peel and cut the avocado in small cubes, season and add the lemon juice.
3. Place the crepes on a cling film and spread with cream cheese.
4. Spread the avocados, the mimolette, a bit of rocket and the prawns.
5. Roll each crepe thanks to the cling film by making a tight roll.
6. Keep in the fridge for at least an hour.