Salad of black rice and marinated prawns
Here a healthy and light recipe, with black or brown rice, garnish with marinated prawns and vegetables. Easy to prepare and accessible to all, this recipe is as good-looking as tasty!
Forr 4 persons:
200g of Organic Prawnd Marinated
300g of black or brown rice
2 beef heart tomatoes
2 green tomatoes
1 tablespoon of concentrated tomato
10g of sugar
15cl of white vinegar
A few green peas
1. Cook the rice in a large volume of salted boiling water approximately 40 minutes.
2. Mix the concentrated tomato, the sugar, the vinegar and the oil et season the mix with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the tomatoes in slices and season also with salt and pepper.
4. Fry the shrimps with olive oil approximately 5 minutes
5. Dress the tomatoes, then cover with lukewarm rice, add the shrimps and the sweat and sour sauce.
6. Decorate with radishes and green peas.