Cod backs in salad Caesar way
Revisit the cult recipe of the Caesar salad by ading some Escal’s cod backs. An original recipe, quick and perfect as a main dish or appetizer.
1. Thaw the cod’s back as indicated on the packaging. Wipe the wish then season.
2. Preparation of the sauce for the fish: chop thinly the capers, mix with the cream cheese, add a teaspoon of lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
3. Preparation of the vinaigrette: mix the olive oil and the rest of lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
4. Realize some Parmesan cheese shavings thanks to a peeler.
5. Brown the cods’ back over high heat with a bit of oil for 5 to 6 minutes.
6. Season the salad with the vinaigrette, dress on a plate with the cod and its sauce. Add a few Parmesan cheese shavings and some capers.