Canapés for aperitifs with organic marinated shrimps and crudities
Amaze your guests with these canapés for aperitifs with organic marinated shrimps. Disposed on fine breads and garnish with white cheese and crudities, our organic prawns marinated are perfect with this healthy and trendy recipe.
For 4 persons:
200g of Organic Prawns Marinated
1 pack of fine breads
150g of white cheese
1 raw beet
2 lemon juice
2 chervil leaves
15cl virgin olive oil
1. Place the marinated prawns in a non-stick frying pan and cook them for 7 to 8 minutes by stirring regularly, set aside.
2. Clean and cut the radishes, the ½ of a cucumber and the beet thinly, add olive oil, the lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper.
3. Season the white cheese with the juice of the second lemon and the half of chopped chervil, season with salt and pepper.
4. Drop the preparations and the prawns on the fine breads with a pinch of mustard and the chervil.
5. Dress on a plate for the aperitif.