You have enough of the classic Ham/Butter, let you being tempted by a sandwich, as much healthy as original, prepared with fish! When the Escal’s saithe is melded with fresh tomatoes and avocado, all served between two toasted bread, it is simply delicious!
1. Thaw the saithe backs as indicated on the packaging and drain them.
2. Peel and cut the avocado into small cubes, season with salt and pepper, add the lemon juice.
3. Cut the fresh tomatoes in slices.
4. Fry the saithe backs over high heat for 5 to 6minutes with a bit of olive oil, then season and drain.
5. Dress on nice toasted farmhouse bread slices, then add the avocado, the tomatoes and the saithe. Then decorate with chervil and serve with lamb’s lettuce.