Prawns, zucchini, mango skewers
For your summer barbecue, realize yourself these nice tangy skewers with organic prawns, zucchinis, mango and cherry tomatoes, marinate with olive oil, coriander, garlic and lime. They can be served as a main dish, but also as aperitif or appetizer.
For 4 persons
180g of raw organic prawns tails
8 cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon of squeezed coriander
2 squeezed garlic cloves
1 lime zest
1 lime juice
15cl of virgin olive oil
For the skewers :
1. Thaw the prawns the day before or soak them 1 hour in cold water;
2. Cut into strips the zucchini. Peel the mango and cut into pieces. Cut the cherry tomatoes in two.
3. Thread on the skewers by alternate the ingredients according to your tastes.
For the marinade :
1. Mix the olive oil with the coriander, the garlic, the juice and the zest of a lime. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Pour the marinade on the skewers and let marinate minimum 15minutes until one night.
3. Cook the skewers to the barbecue or in pan 2 minutes each side.