Lobster with chestnut sauce and gingerbread fingers
What if you cook some lobster for the celebrations? Discover this delicious recipe with a chestnuts sauce and some gingerbread fingers which will sublime your table.
1. Thaw the lobsters according the instructions.
2. Warm up the chestnuts in 25cl of cream, add some pepper.
3. Cut the gingerbread in sticks and brown them in butter.
4. Drain and mix the chestnuts with a bit of butter and incorporate 10cl of cream to obtain a puree.
5. Warm up the lobster bisque, add the rest of the cream, 2 tablespoons of chestnuts puree, the white wine, rectify the seasoning and whip together.
6. Dress the peeled lobster in a deep plate. Dispose the gingerbread fingers. Pour delicately the foaming cream on everything. Decorate with one or two whole chestnuts.