Chestnut puree with prawns, chorizo and green peas
An original dish adapted to your autumn tables. Enjoy this delicious chestnut puree for the diner or the lunch. Its smooth texture and savoury taste are going to delight your taste buds.
For 4 persons
20g of butter
500g of cooked chestnuts
1L of chicken broth
25cl of cream
50g of cooked green peas
1 soft chorizo
1 carrot and 1 zucchini
50g of cherry tomatoes
100g of button mushrooms
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Thaw and drain the prawns.
2. Cut the shallot and brown over low heat with butter, then add the cooked chestnuts and moisten with the chicken broth. Finally, let cook for 30minutes over low heat.
3. Mix the soup and add the cream. Cut the carrot and the zucchini non-peeled and seeded in small dices, as well as the mushrooms. Brown everything over high heat with the green peas for 5 to 6 minutes. Brown the prawns over high heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Cut the chorizo in thin slices, dispose them on a grid in the oven to 200°C for 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and dispose them on paper towel, they are going to dry while cooling off.
5. Dressing: place 300g of chestnut puree on a deep plate or a mini casserole. Then add as topping 200g of vegetables mix as well as 3 or 4 cherry tomatoes cut in two. Finally add the prawns (5 to 6) and decorate with the crispy chorizo.