Marinated salmon sautéed with vegetables, sided with spelt
Do you want to change from the usual salmon and spinaches? Discover this recipe of salmon marinated, sided with Mediterranean vegetables and spelt. Delightful and healthy, it will please as much the gourmand than the people who watch their weight.
For 4 persons
2 tablespoons of salt flower
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
100g of spelt
1 yellow bell pepper
The juice of a lemon
10cl of olive oil
Some oregano, salt, pepper
1. Thaw and wipe well the salmon fillets. Mix the 2 tablespoons of salt with the sugar and 2 pinches of pepper. Cover the salmon fillets with this mix and set aside in the fridge for 4hours.
2. Cut into pieces the onion, the zucchini, the bell pepper and brown them for 5-6 minutes in a frying pan with a bit of oil. Cut into pieces the tomatoes and add the mix spelt-vegetables. Season with the lemon juice, the olive oil, the salt and the pepper.
3. To finish, rinse and wipe the salmon fillets, then brown with olive oil 1 to 2 minutes each side.
4. Cover the spelt in a large volume of salted water approximately 15minutes. Once the spelt is cooked, drain and let cool off. You can replace the spelt with some rice or tagliatelles of course.
5. Serve everything in a deep plate with a bit of fresh oregano.