Eggplants’ rolls with seafood and vegetables
Discover this succulents summer recipe, as a main dish or an appetizer, it will enchant you for its freshness and finesse. A real delight for the taste buds thanks to a mix of savours: seafood, eggplants slightly grilled and bell pepper confit. Just a real pleasure!
For 4 persons
400g of Frutti di Mare premium
3 nice eggplants
1 yellow bell pepper in small dices
1 squeezed garlic clove
½ bunch of chopped flat-leaf parsley
50cl of olive oil
The juice of 2 lemons
1 bunch of green asparagus
1. Thaw the seafood cocktail.
2. Cut the eggplants in thin slices lengthwise, season with salt and pepper and add some olive oil, then grill for 2 minutes each side.
3. Mix 20cl of olive oil with the juice of a lemon, the garlic, the bell pepper and the parsley, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
4. Cook the green asparagus in salted boiling water for 4 minutes and let cool off.
5. Brown the seafood over high heat with a bit of olive oil for 2 to 3 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
6. Dispose the 3 grilled eggplants slices on a board, place the seafood in the center and roll.
7. Repeat the operation and dispose in dish which goes in the oven, then cook 8 minutes to 180°C.
8. Brown a few chanterelles with butter for 2 to 3 minutes, add the asparagus and a few cherry tomatoes, then season.
9. Dress on a plate the eggplants’ rolls with the vegetables and the bell pepper vinaigrette.