Squids-cream cheese lollipops
Nothing better than an original a coloured presentation to give envy to children to taste the seafood products! Discover this nice, delightful and easy to prepare recipe, composed with radishes, green peas and cream cheese.
For 4 persons
400g of raw squids
½ L of milk
The juice of 2 lemons
300g of cream cheese (like St-Môret)
100g of cooked green peas
100g of pink radishes
100g of carrots
½ bunch of parsley
1. Put the squids still frozen in a pot with the milk, the lemon juice and 1/2L of water season with salt and pepper.
2. Cook over low heat for 1 hour, drain and set aside in the fridge.
3. Cut the carrots in small dices and cook them for 20 minutes in salted water, cool off well. Mix the cream cheese with the green peas, the carrots and the radishes, season and add parsley.
4. Thanks to a pastry bag, garnish the squids with the preparation, make a cylinder thanks to a plastic film et set aside in the fridge for one night.
5. Remove the plastic film, cut into slices and present with a skewer.