Thai prawns skewers
You are looking for a dish to make on the grill? The Thai prawns skewers, with pineapples, zucchinis and cherry tomatoes are tasty and varied. A fine and fruited combination to serve with a salad.
For 4 persons
½ of a pineapple
8 cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon of coriander
100g of fresh ginger
2 chopped garlic cloves
The zest and the juice of a lime
15cl of virgin olive oil
4 wooden skewers
1. Thaw the prawns the day before of leave to defrost for 1 hour in lukewarm water.
2. Cut the zucchinis in slices. Peel the pineapples and cut in pieces. Peel the ginger and cut in small pieces. Cut the tomatoes in two.
3. Thread the prawns on the wooden skewers and thread alternatively the different ingredients on the skewers as you prefer.
4. Mix the olive oil with the coriander, the garlic, the ginger, the juice and the zest of the lime. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour the marinade on the prepared skewers and leave the skewers soak between 15min and a night.
6. Grill the skewers for 2 minutes in a frying pan or to the grill. Put the skewers on a nice plate and serve with some rice of a salad.