Lukewarm salad with seafood and potatoes
A recipe that will seduce you by its simplicity and rapidity of preparation. Light and delicate, it will combine earth and sea. The acidity of the radishes balanced by the softness of the potato and the seafood. This salad can be enjoyed as much lukewarm than cold.
For 4 persons
400g of seafood cocktail
10 Franceline potatoes
1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
1 bunch of radishes
1 bunch of green onions
The juice of 2 lemons
15cl of olive oil
1. Cook the potatoes in cold salted water and over low heat for 35 to 40 minutes. Drain and set aside. (For a better shape, cook the potatoes the day before).
2. Thaw and drain the seafood, brown them 2 to 3 minutes over high heat, season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the radishes in slices and chop the onions.
4. Mix the oil, the lemon juice and the garlic, season with salt and pepper.
5. Cut the potatoes in slices and dress on a plate with the seafood and the vinaigrette.
6. Add the radishes and the onions on top.
7. Serve hot or cold, at your convenience.