Grilled shrimps skewers
Think about the shrimps for your summer barbecue. With zucchinis and tomatoes slices, it will be delightful for your guests, and it will allow you to vary from the meat.
For 4 persons :
300g of raw Shrimps Ecuador
10g of green anises
2 red onions
150g of red and yellow cherry tomatoes
20cl of olive oil
30cl of fish fumet
15cl of dry white wine
½ of vanilla pod
20g of coconut milk
2 tablespoons of thick cream
30g of butter
Some salt and Espelette pepper powder
1. Thaw the shrimps as indicated on the packaging.
2. Chop the shallots and drop in a frying pan. Reduce with the white wine for 4 minutes over high heat, add the fumet and let cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
3. Add the cream, the coconut milk, the seeded vanilla and the green anises, reduce again for 4 to 6 minutes.
4. Incorporate the butter in several times thanks to a whip or a mixer, pass through a chinois. Your sauce is ready, serve hot.
5. In a bowl, levy the lime zests and mix with olive oil.
6. Peel and cut the onions into quarters then cut the zucchinis in slices.
7. Thread alternatively shrimps and vegetables (onions, zucchinis, cherry tomatoes) on the skewers, season and add the lime perfumed olive oil.
8. Grill the skewers for 2 to 3 minutes each side and dress the skewers on some hot plates, sided with the vanilla coconut sauce and some rice.