Tagliatelles with prawns, zucchinis and cherry tomatoes
Here an original, healthy recipe idea composed by organic prawns, tagliatelles and zucchinis. Easy to prepare, it will impress your guests thanks to its visual, but also thanks to its delicious tastes!
1. Cook the tagliatelles in a large volume of salted water 4 to 6 minutes according to the desired cooking, drain and rinse them in lukewarm water a few seconds to remove the excess of starch and set aside to warm.
2. Peel the zucchinis and cut them in tagliatelles thanks to a peeler. Blanch 1 minutes the zucchini tagliatelles in some boiling salted water and refresh quickly after the cooking in order to stop it. Cut the cherry tomatoes in two and mix in a large bowl with the tagliatelles and the zucchinis, add some salt, pepper and a dash of olive oil.
3. Thaw the shrimps 5 minutes under running water, drain them, then season with salt and pepper. Place the lemon zest on top and brown quickly approximately 4 to 5 minutes then deglaze with some lemon juice, set aside.
4. Emulsify the vegetables broth with the butter and mix it with everything else to reheat.
5. Dress in deep warm plates.