Shrimps, zucchinis, and grapes rice Poke bowl
How could you miss the “Poke bowls”? These generous and greedy bowls originate straight from Hawaï became the current healthy culinary trend. Escal offers you a balance and refined recipe with the raw peeled shrimps from Ecuador ASC.
For 4 persons
350g of raw Shrimps Ecuador
20g of dried black mushrooms
20g of dried golden grapes
200g of Thai rice
3 green onions
2g of crushed pepper
20cl of soy sauce
10cl of sesame oil
15cl of rehydrated brown stock
1 garlic clove
15g of chopped coriander
1. For the marinade: mix in a bowl the chopped onions, the rehydrated brown stock, the soy sauce, the sesame oil, the pepper, the garlic and the chopped coriander.
2. Put the mushrooms and the grapes soak in lukewarm water, drain them and slice thinly the mushrooms.
3. Thaw the shrimps, wash them and place them in the fridge. Cut the zucchinis into small cubes.
4. Cook the rice in a pot of salted water, drain and add the grapes. Then keep it warm.
5. Heat the Wok, fry the zucchinis for 3min over high heat and add the shrimps. Cook again for 3min. Add the sliced shrimps and let cook for 2min.
6. Serve in a deep dish; Add the marinade in a tiny vessel in the center.
Tip : Add a few roasted or black sesame seeds as decoration.