Prawns skewers with lemon
For your summer barbecue, think to the Black Tiger to change from traditional meat skewers. Served with rice or a nice salad, they constitute a healthy and delicious meal. Tip: add the scallops between the shrimps for even more gourmand skewers!
For 4 persons:
200g of premium Black Tiger shrimps
1 teaspoon of mashed coriander
3 squeezed garlic cloves
1 lemongrass stick
1 zest of lime
1 lemon juice
15cl of virgin olive oil
1. Thaw the prawns by soaking them in water 1 hour.
2. Peel the prawns and place them on skewers.
3. Mix the olive oil with the coriander, the garlic and the lime juice, the zest and the chopped lemongrass. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour the marinade on your skewers and let marinate for 15minutes minimum to 1 night.
5. Brown the skewers 2 minutes each side (you can also cook them on a grill).
6. Dress on a plate, you can serve with rice and a garlic sauce.