Tartiflette of the sea
The tartiflette is the perfect winter recipe. A complete dish rich and comforting, it is usually appreciated by all the family. To vary the pleasures and change from the classic recipe made with bacon, Escal sets the place with this original recipe made with seafood, potatoes and reblochon. Let yourself be tempted, you will be conquered!
1. Thaw and drain the seafood and set aside.
2. Cook the potatoes for 40minutes in salted water
3. Peel and cut the potatoes in slices
4. Peel and cut the onions in thin slices and cook for 15minutes with butter over medium heat
5. Set the onions, then the potatoes and the seafood in a gratin dish, season and garnish the top with reblochon slices. Then cover with white wine.
6. Cook in the oven to 200°C approximately 20minutes.