Lobster coconut-ginger Blanquette
This delicious Blanquette recipe of lobster coconut-ginger allows you to serve a both refined and original dish. Nothing better to please your guests for a celebration meal!
For 4 persons
25cl of coconut milk
10cl of liquid cream
1 pinch of curry
1 chicken broth
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1. Thaw the lobsters according to the preparation advices.
2. In a pot, boil 50cl of water, the chicken broth, the coconut milk and the cream, let reduce by a third.
3. Peel the ginger and cut in thin slices.
4. In a pot, warm up the oil and sear the lobster over high heat for 3 minutes.
5. Add the broth to the reduced coconut milk, the curry and the ginger. Season with salt, pepper and let simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
6. Chop thinly the herbs, peel and cut the tomatoes into dices. Incorporate the whole in a pot and switch off the heat.
7. In a deep plate or a bowl, dispose the lobster, pour the sauce and sprinkle with a dash of lemon juice. Serve with white or black rice.