Mille-feuille of scallops, mango, watercress and truffles
This scallops mille-feuille recipe is ideal for a festive meal. It allies the crisp of the flaky pastry, the uncommon taste if the scallops et the creamy mango watercress and truffles sauce. This refined recipe is also very convenient for festive menus as you can prepare a part of it in advance and dress nice plates just before serving.
1. Thaw the scallops according to preparation guidelines and wipe well.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C, place the flaky paste preliminary spread between two grids covered with baking paper. Place in the oven 20minutes, let cool off and cut into rectangles.
3. Slice the truffle into small cubes. Peel the mango and place the mango’s flash into a mixer bowl, add the truffle cubes, the shallot, the lemon juice, the watercress and mix into puree.
4. Cook the scallops each side in a frying pan very hot covered with oil. Cut in two, season with salt and pepper.
5. Spread the flaky paste rectangles with the mango-watercress-truffle preparation and dispose 3slices of scallops. Repeat the operation. For a nice presentation, decorate the shells with some herbs.