Prawns Ecuador a la plancha, marinated with pepper and rosemary
The prawns tail Easy Peel Escal have a particularity to cook directly in their shell which protect them from drying and preserve their taste. With their sliced backs, they are very easy to peel, even with cutlery. Marinated with herbs and spices, they are going to be the star of your plancha all summer!
For 4 persons
350g of prawns tail Ecuador, easy-peel
1 red chili pepper
1teaspoon of paprika
½ bunch of rosemary
3 squeezed garlic cloves
The juice of a lime
15cl of virgin olive oil
12 cooked potatoes
20 cherry tomatoes
1. Thaw the prawns the day before or soak in water for 1 hour.
2. In a bowl, mix the olive oil with the red chili pepper and the rosemary thinly chopped, the paprika, the garlic and the lime juice, season with salt and pepper.
3. Pour the marinade on the prawns and set aside for minimum 14minutes (maximum all night).
4. Brown the marinated prawns to the plancha for 2 to 3 minutes each side, with the potatoes cooked and sliced and the cherry tomatoes.
5. Dress on a plate with a few rosemary sprigs and some paprika.