Cod backs and lemon emulsion
A delicious dish prepared in no time! To keep all the cod’s taste, you only need to side it with a lemon-white wine sauce. Ideal for lunch or a light diner. A simple recipe simple, easy and effective!
1. Thaw the cod backs as indicated on the packaging.
2. Peel the shallots and chop thinly, then dispose in a pot with the lemon juice and the white wine, let reduce until evaporation.
3. Add the liquid cream. Let reduce again 3-4 minutes, then thanks to a mixer, chop everything. Add the cold butter progressively, then the egg yolk. Sieve the mix, retrieve the sauce and set aside to warm.
4. Season the cod backs with salt and pepper. Then cook over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes each side in a frying pan with a dash of olive oil.
5. Dress the cod backs on warm plates with the lemon emulsion and side them with a celery stalk just fried.