Prawns on a creamy soup
Refined and delicious! In the idea of an elegant recipe, the blogger Rebecca from “Verlockendes” has tested our prawns tails from Patagonia. With its green peas and coconut cream, this is a mouth-watering recipe!
For 4 persons
350g of Patagonian prawns tails
400g of frozen green peas
1 garlic clove (optional)
500ml of vegetable broth
100ml of creamy coconut milk
1 teaspoon of sugar
4 wooden skewers
A few chervil’s leaves
A small piece of ginger
Salt, pepper, a bit of oil to sear
1. Start by thawing the prawns tails as indicated on the sachet.
2. Cut the shallots and the garlic into dices. Peel the ginger and rub it until you obtain a thin paste.
3. Warm up some olive oil in a large pot and jug the shallots. Add the garlic as well as the ginger and the sugar. Deglaze quickly with the vegetables broth and add some frozen green peas. Let cook for approximately 10minutes over low heat.
4. Now, you can add the chervil in small pieces and reduce the peas mash into a soup in the blender. Reheat is necessary. Season the soup with a bit of lime juice, some salt and pepper.
5. Finally, thread the prawns on the wooden skewers and grill them as indicated on the sachet. Add some lime drops and serve with the soup. According to your desires, add a drop of coconut milk on the soup.