Shrimps and scallops with lemon confit skewers
The skewers: ideal summer recipe. To vary the pleasures, this summer, Escal offers you a homemade sea skewers recipe mixing shrimps and scallops. A recipe of freshness and the taste.
1. Thaw the shrimps and the scallops the day before or soak into lukewarm water for 1 hour.
2. Cut the limes and the lemons in two and place them in a pot and cover with cold water, add 50g of sugar and the 10g of salt and cook for 1 hour, let cool off and cut again the lemon in large quarters and set aside.
3. Thread the shrimps and the scallops on the skewers by alternating with the lemons.
4. Mix the olive oil and the garlic clove, season with salt and pepper. Pour the marinade on your skewers and le marinate for minimum 15minutes (to maximum one night).
5. Grill the skewers to the barbecue 2 to 3 minutes each side.