Escal proposes a simple recipe and especially quick to realize! This nice quiche will surprise you with the original and delicious mixing of the leek and the prawns. The balance between the crispiness of the homemade dough and the softness of the fillings will delight all palates!
For 4 persons
For the filling :
360g of cooked organic gourmet prawns
40g of butter
20cl of cream
40g of shredded emmenthal
1 pinch of nutmeg
For the dough :
200g of flour
100g of butter
2 pinches of salt
2cl of hot water
Preparation for the dough :
1. Mix the flour and the butter in order to obtain a shortbread crust. Add then the egg, the salt and the water and mix quickly. Then set aside in the fridge for an hour.
2. Sink the dough in a pie plate and blind bake to 200°C for an hour.
Preparation for the filling :
1. Thaw and drain the shrimps and set aside
2. Wash et cut the leeks, then cook them over low heat with a bit of butter for approximately 10minutes. Mix the cream with the eggs and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Dispose the leeks in the blind pre-bake dough, pour the cream mix and add the emmenthal.
4. Put in the oven for 25 minutes to 180°C. Dispose the defrost cooked shrimps harmoniously on the quiche and cook again for 2 to 3 minutes