Soup of Chinese noodles with prawns
If you enjoy travelling and discovering new tastes, this recipe is made for you. Settle down in China with this dish composed with prawns from Ecuador and Chinese noodles. This soup will warm you up during winter days, perfect for the lunch as well as for the diner.
for 4 persons:
300 g of cooked White Tiger Prawns Ecuador
200 g of Chinese noodles
50 cl of chicken broth
2 tablespoons of peanut oil
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
1 teaspoon of sesame
1 tablespoon of fresh chopped herbs
400 g of Shiitake
4 g of saffron
15 g of butter
1 squeezed garlic clove
2 green onions
1 teaspoon of salt flower
Some salt and Espelette pepper
1. In a bowl, stir the chopped onions, the soy sauce, the oyster sauce, the sesame oil, the garlic and the chopped herbs. Your deglazing juice is ready.
2. Chop thinly the Shiitake, brown them in a frying pan with butter for 4 to 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and saffron.
3. Brown the prawns in a frying pan with oil for 2 minutes over high heat. Season with salt and Espelette pepper.
4. Peel the carrots, cut into thin julienne thanks to a mandolin.
5. Cook the noodles in a pot of salted water, bring to boil, insert the noodles.
6. Stir and let rest for 4minutes covered out of the heat, drain and disentangle the noodles delicately thanks to a fork, set aside to warm.
7. Warm up the Wok, brown the julienne of vegetables with peanut oil 1minute over high heat.
8. Deglaze halfway trough cooking with the degalzing juice, add the cooked Shiitake and let reduce 1 to 2minutes.
9. Add the Chinese noodles, the prawns and the chicken broth, stir well.