Taste this revisited Parmentier. Our Chef cooked a delicious seafood Parmentier. This tasty and original dish is going to please your taste buds.
For 4 persons
For the seafood
400g of Frutti di Mare scallops
20g of butter
20cl of white wine
20cl of cream
½ bunch of chives
For the potatoes puree
500g of potatoes
300g of sweet potatoes
1 tablespoon of curry
100g of butter
20cl of liquid cream
10g of coarse salt
50g of shredded coconut
50g of shredded Parmesan cheese
Salt, pepper, nutmeg
Preparation of the potatoes puree
1. Peel the potatoes and the sweet potatoes, cut them into dices.
2. Cook them in a pot of cold salted water during 35 minutes. Once cooked, drain them and pass them to the vegetables mill.
3. In a small pot, warm the cream, the butter and the curry, incorporate delicately to the potatoes thanks to a wooden spatula without stirring too much and voila!
4. Rectify the seasoning with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
Preparation of the seafood
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Thaw and drain the Frutti di Mare.
3. Peel and chop thinly the onion, brown them in a frying pan in the butter for 2 minutes, add the white wine and reduce by half, then had the seafood, cook for 3 minutes and finally add the cream and let cook again for 2 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
4. Off the heat, add the chopped chives.
5. Butter a plate, place the seafood and pour on it the potatoes puree, and sprinkle with coconut and Parmesan cheese shavings.
6. Place in the oven in the middle of the oven and let cook 15 minutes. Serve the Parmentier sided with a salad.