Thai crisp prawns and vegetables
This exotic recipe of prawns and crisp vegetables, season with a Thai sauce is ideal for the summer season. Easy to prepare, light and refreshing, it can be sided with some rice of panned Chinese noodles. With its Asian tastes, you are going to make your guests travel.
For 4 persons
For the crunchy prawns and vegetables:
350g of Patagonian prawns tails
2 medium size carrot
3-4 strands of green onion
400g of shiitake
For the Thai sauce:
1 teaspoon of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar
1 and ½ tablespoon of nuoc-mam sauce
½ teaspoon of chili sauce
1. Take a bowl.
2. Add all the ingredients.
3. Mix actively until the obtention of a homogeneous sauce.
4. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
Crunchy prawns and vegetables:
1. Let thaw the prawns for 5 minutes under running water, then peel.
2. Cut the carrots in thin slices, the onions in slices and the Shiitakes in slices.
3. Brown over high heat with a bit of oil all the vegetables, season with salt and pepper, then add the prawns. Brown while stirring frequently 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Incorporate the sauce to the vegetables and prawns preparation.
5. Serve in warm plates with some basmati rice.