Seafood and Mediterranean vegetables glasses
For the arrival of sunny days, our Chef elaborated a recipe of seafood glasses rich in vitamins! Zucchinis, tomatoes, bell peppers, these Mediterranean vegetables can be associated perfectly to shellfish and are going to enchant as much little ones and grown-ups! A simple and gourmand recipe, ideal when there is buffet with friends or family. You can prepare the glasses in advance for more practicality.
For 4 persons:
300g of Frutti di Mare all’olio
1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
2 yellow bell pepper
2 bunch of basil
100g of Parmesan cheese shavings
The juice of 2 lemons
10cl of olive oil
1. Thaw the seafood, brown them for 2 to 3 minutes over high heat, season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the tomatoes in very small dices, the zucchinis and yellow bell peppers.
3. Mix the olive oil, the lemon juice, the chopped basil, the garlic, season with salt and pepper et set aside.
4. Coat the vegetables separately with the vinaigrette.
5. Dress the glasses by alternating the layers et finish with the seafood, add a few Parmesan cheese shavings on top.