Organic prawns salad, cauliflower and citruses
This prawns salad recipe, healthy and colored will surprise you with its original taste. The organic prawns combine themselves perfectly with cauliflowers and citruses! You only need to try it, wow effect guaranteed!
For 4 persons:
180g of cooked Gourmet Prawns Organic
1 bunch of radishes
200g of the cream cheese of your choice
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
1 teaspoon of orange jam
½ bunch of basil
½ bunch of coriander
1. Thaw the shrimps the day before or defrost a few minutes under running water.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower, then cook for approximately 30 minutes in salted boiling water, then set aside.
3. Peel the oranges and cut in slices.
4. Wash the radishes and cut in slices.
5. Season the cream cheese with a spoon of olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Mix 2 spoons of olive oil with the vinegar and the jam, rectify the seasoning.
7. Mix the vegetables with the shrimps, add the herbs and season with the dressing.
8. Dress and serve with the cream cheese sauce aside.