Prawns and pineapple carpaccio
As a main dish or as an aperitif, discover this recipe full of freshness: a carpaccio composed with prawns, pineapple and a kiwi-lime vinaigrette!
1. Thaw the prawns the day before or 1hour in water.
2. Peel the pineapples, remove the heart of the fruit and cut into thin slices.
3. Peel and cut into slices a kiwi. Peel and mix the second kiwi, then mix with olive oil and the juice of two limes.
4. Dress on a plate some pineapples’ slices laying down as a carpaccio, then on top the shrimps cut in two.
5. Season with the vinaigrette and decorate with the kiwi and the basil.