To change from traditional barbecues, adopt this seafood papillotes recipes! Simultaneously healthy and gourmande recipe, that is a recipe which will please all your guests.
For 4 persons :
400g of premium Frutti di Mare cocktail
1kg of Roseval potatoes
½ head of garlic
500g of thick cream
1 lemon juice
4 oranges juice
2cl of olive oil
1. Bake the potatoes with some garlic in the water for 40minutes, cool off and cut in large slices.
2. Thaw and drain well the seafood cocktail.
3. Blanch the leek in a large volume of salted boiling water for 2 minutes, then cool off immediately.
4. Build your papillotes in a large leaf of aluminum foil with the seafood, the potatoes, the leek and the garlic cloves, add a dash of olive oil and close up hermetically by letting some space for the ingredients.
5. Reduce the 3 orange juice until obtaining a syrup, cool off and mix with the cream and the lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
6. Cook the papillotes in the oven or to the closed barbecue to 220°C for 12-14 minutes.
7. Open the papillotes and add the cream, decorate with some lemon slices and a few herbs.