Lobster with orange cream
The lobster “king of the shellfish” is synonym of excellence. Escal offers it already cooked for a simple and quick preparation. Certified MSC, it guarantees its origin from fisheries respectful of the natural resources and the environment, the Escal’s lobster will treat your guests. Generous and tasty, it can be associates perfectly with the orange for an extraordinary celebration dish.
For 4 Persons
5cl of orange liqueur (Grand Marnier type)
20cl of white wine
10cl of fish fumet
The juice and the zest of a non-treated orange
15cl of sour cream
1 tablespoon of maize starch
1bunch of tarragon
1. Thaw the lobster under cold water until the ice has melted and place it in lukewarm water for one hour. Peel the lobster’s flesh.
2. Chop the shallots and brown them in white wine with the orange zest. In a bowl, dilute the maize starch into the orange juice.
3. Add the shallots mix, then incorporate the sour cream and the fish fumet. Season with salt and pepper, then let thicken over medium heat by stirring until the obtention of a coating consistency.
4. Just before serving, add the orange liqueur and a few tarragon leaves to the sauce. Dip the thaw lobster pieces in the sauce to reheat them slowly.
5. Dispose the lobster in plates sided with the garnishment or your choice (for example some wheat, some rice or a julienne of vegetables.