Shrimps bianca pizza
Nothing better than a homemade pizza to brighten your day! Here is a simple and quick recipe from the blogger Florence from “Un Flo de bonnes choses”. Alone or accompanied, this white pizza will not let you indifferent!
For 4 persons
For the garnishment
300g of raw shrimps from Ecuador
400 of ricotta
200g of mozzarella
2 sprig of basil
2 handful of fresh rockets
2 tablespoons of pesto or Pistou
2 teaspoons of drain capers
For the pizza dough
300g of flour
20cl of lukewarm water
2 tablespoons of olive oil
20g of fresh yeast
A nice pinch of salt
1. Prepare the pizza dough: in a large bowl, pour the flour and the salt. Set aside. Dilute the fresh yeast in a bit of water and pour everything (yeast and water) in the bowl. Knead for 10minutes, add the olive oil and pursue the kneading for 5 minutes until the dough forms a ball, flour slightly if necessary. Cover and leave in a lukewarm place for 1h30.
2. Plunge the shrimps still frozen in a large bowl of lukewarm water for 5 minutes, and repeat the operation twice. Drain well and set aside.
3. Once the dough has risen, remove the gas from the dough, roll out delicately with your hands the dough until you obtain a nice round of dough of the size of a pizza. The dough ahs to be thin (0,5 cm). Put the dough on a baking greed and cover with a baking paper.
4. Mix the ricotta with a pinch of salt and some pepper. Spread the preparation on the dough. Add the mozzarella in slices.
5. Place the shrimps and then cook for 20 to 25 minutes in a preheat oven to 200°C.
6. Right out the oven, add the pesto, the rockets, the capers, the chopped basil and serve.