Tuna steaks, white wine and ginger sauce
A light dish which will suits to all fish connoisseurs! Ideal for the diner or as a main dish with potatoes or rice.
1. Thaw the steaks as indicated on the packaging.
2. Peel the shallots and chop them thinly, then dispose in a pot with the chopped ginger and the white wine, reduce until evaporation.
3. Add the liquid cream. Reduce again 3-4 minutes, then thanks to a blender, mix everything. Add the cold butter progressively then sieve the sauce, pick it up and set aside.
4. Season the tuna steak with salt and pepper. Cook the steak with olive oil in a frying pan over high heat 1 to 2 minutes each side.
5. Dress the tuna steaks on hot plates with the butter-ginger sauce and serve with roasted sweet potatoes, then decorate with a bit of hot pepper.